Medium to long-term projects:
- compiling and exchange of information on the best practices that are an integral part of traditional culture and use of Iboga as well as other medicinal plants within the territory of Gabon.
In collaboration with traditional practitioners,
- Collection of seeds of each species of Iboga with a view to creating a seedbank for the planting projects in Gabon, then, under strict conditions, abroad.
- partnership between "modern medicine" and "traditional medicine", between university researchers, national/international scientists, therapists using Iboga and its derivatives throughout the world and the traditional Gabonese communities in order to consolidate clinical data on individuals being treated with Iboga(ine).
Development of a
- national conference and then an international conference on the topic of Iboga.
Organisation of a
- multi-sectorial tourist routes (ecological, cultural and scientific) to a national and international audience wishing to discover the unique characteristics of Gabon, associated with a harmonious life in the equatorial forests of Central Africa.
- traditional Gabonese crafts.
- agricultural cooperative covering the nine provinces of Gabon and monitoring the best practices In the field of sustainable Agroforestry followed by the development of an ”organic fairtrade”label.
Creation of an
National and international promotion of labelled Non-Timber Forest Products from village associations that are partners of Blessings Of The Forest.